- Robin Farina, Professional cyclist and President of the Women’s Cycling Association, a nonprofit that advocates for the development of women’s cycling equitably and sustainably;
- Chrissie Wellington, Four-time Ironman World Champion, legend in the endurance world, and a key player for Le Tour Entier and La Course;
- Evelyn Stevens, Pro Cyclist for Specialized-lululemon and 2012 Olympian
For more information on the team and to donate, click here.
Want to be a part of something special? Here’s what we made happen just in the last two years….
- Women’s Collegiate Cycling Summit Sponsor
- Women On Wheels Summit
- Creation of the Annual Suzanne Rivera Spirit Scholarship
- Women and Girls in Sports Day Sponsors
- $2,000.00 donation to the Little Bellas Mentoring Program
- Amgen Tour of California Women’s Cycling
- We provided EQUAL prize lists for women in three USA Cycling Races
- Our members raised thousands of dollars for charities at single and multi-day rides
- Our members posted top results at the USA Master’s National Road and Track Championships, CA State Championships, multiple stage races, and at Race Across the West and HooDoo500.