B4T9 is a Women's Master's Cycling Team. Nicknamed the “Pink Hurricane”, B4T9 has grown into one of the country’s premier master’s women’s cycling teams. Competing in all disciplines from road to track to mountain, B4T9’s diverse team includes all levels of riders; from veteran elite racers to women who are entering the sport for the first time. Along with racing, B4T9 promotes the sport of cycling to girls and women through event sponsorship, fundraising, and camps and clinics that promote cycling safety and skills. B4T9’s goal is to get more women of all ages on a bike.
Want to be a part of something special? Here’s what we made happen in 2014!
- B4T9 Women’s Cycling Team Receives Federal 501c3 Non-Profit Status
- The B4T9 Race Team continued its long tradition of participation and podiums in all cycling disciplines including Sea Otter Classic, USAC State and National Road and Track Championships, Leadville, Santa Barbara Tri, etc.
- B4T9 members rode their bikes for charity collectively raising over $33,000 for various causes including Tour de Cure Women's Series, CCC, Ride to Recovery, Nosco Ride to name a few..
- B4T9 Sponsorship of:
- B4T9 awarded the annual Suzanne Rivera Spirit Scholarship to Little Bellas, mentoring girls on mountain bikes.
- B4T9 supported women's equitable racing including Mothballs Criterium, 805 Criterium Weekend, and Barry Wolfe Grand Prix.